Google Chrome is the best web browser when it comes to desktop computers and smartphones. However, it is not the only web browser available on the web. If we talk about Google Chrome for Android, the web browser lacks some essential features like VPN, ad-blocker, etc.
Some other Android web browsers such as UC Browser have all the required features, but due to some security issues it was removed from the Google Play Store. The UC browser was sent to an unknown server in China stealing private user data.
Best UC Browser Options for Android
After all such incidents, users’ trust in the UC browser has been lost, and users are now looking for an alternative. So, if you used to be a UC browser user, then this post can help you. In this article, we are going to share some of the best UC browser options for Android.
1 is Firefox focus
Firefox focus has been around for some time now, and we believe it is very low. By default, web browsers block a wide range of online trackers. It is a privacy-focused web browser that automatically erases your session details every time you close the app. Firefox’s focus also makes web browsers faster.
- The Android browser automatically blocks online trackers.
- The history, password and cookies were erased as soon as you left the app.
- The web browser also removes the advertisements of the web page you visit.
Via Browser is another best UC Browser option that you can use on your Android. The great thing about Via Browser is that it brings news and trending topics to the homepage. Via Browser is also one of the best lightweight browsers you can use, and the browser works on a 2G mobile connection.
- The web browser is designed for minimalism. It consumes less resources.
- Via browser is highly customizable. It also allows you to design your own browser homepage.
- It provides many useful features like data saver, AdBlocker, privacy protection, etc.
Puffin Web Browser is one of the top rated Android web browser app available on Google Play Store. Compared to other web browsers for Android, the Puffin web browser provides more features. All web traffic from the Puffin app to the Puffin server is encrypted. Such high-level encryption eliminates web trackers, advertisements, and nearby hackers.
- The web browser speeds up browsing by transferring the workload to the cloud server.
- It encrypts all traffic from the Puffin app to the server.
- The web browser claims to save 90% of its bandwidth by using its compression algorithm.
Okay, Opera browser is very popular compared to all the others listed above. Opera browser for Android is updated frequently, and you’ll fall in love with its interface. The web browser for Android has all the features that users usually need to enhance their browsing experience. From bookmarking on a VPN, the Opera browser has it all.
- It is one of the best, fast and secure web browser for Android.
- Opera browser comes with a free built-in VPN to bypass restricted websites.
- It also has a built-in ad blocker to remove ads from web pages.
- The web browser also provides you with faster downloading and file management features.
The latest version of Firefox is being dramatically redesigned, which is easy to use, customizable, and private. It provides some excellent browser features such as enhanced tracking protection, private mode, etc. to block web trackers and advertisements. Some other features of Firefox include an add blocker, dark mode, add-on support, etc.
- The web browser provides many privacy protection features.
- It automatically detects and blocks online trackers and advertisements.
- This allows you to send open tabs between mobile and desktop.
Well, Brave Browser is another top rated Android web browser available on the Google Play Store. The great thing about Brave Browser is that it has many features, including ad-blocker, web trackers blocker, HTTPS everywhere.
- Bahadur is a private web browser with adblocker.
- The web browser uses some special compression algorithms to save data.
- Brave web browser also has script blocker and third party cookie blocker.
- The browser also has a reward program that pays you to browse the Internet.
If you are looking for a lightweight feature that offers a decent set of features, then Dolphin Browser may be the best pick for you. The great thing about Dolphin Browser is that it includes lots of features like theming, ad-block, incognito mode, tracker blocker, and more.
- Web browser Flash is supported. This means that you can play online games based on Flash.
- Dolphin Browser has a built-in ad blocker, multiple tab bars, tracker blockers, incognito mode and more.
- It also has a video grabber that grabs the link to download any video.
- Some other features include gesture support, multiple themes, quick share options and more.
The famous anonymous search engine also has a web browser app for Android. With the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser, you’ll get the privacy you deserve online. The great thing about DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser is that it blocks all advertisements, web trackers, etc. The DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser does not track your browsing activity.
- It is the best privacy-focused web browser for Android.
- Web browser lets you clear all your tabs and browsing data with one tap.
- DuckDuckGo automatically blocks all hidden third-party trackers.
It is one of the best and lightweight web browser that you can use on your Android smartphone. Guess what? Kiwi Browser – Fast and Quiet is based on Chromium and WebKit, the engine that powers Google Chrome.
- Kiwi web browser is based on Chromium.
- The web browser has a very optimized rendering engine, which results in better browsing speed.
- It automatically blocks all advertisements and trackers from the web page.
- The Kiwi browser also has a super-strong pop-up blocker that actually works.
10. Yo browser
You won’t believe it, but the app requires less than 10MB of storage space to install on your smartphone. With Yo Browser, you can easily download videos, songs etc., but not only that Yo Browser also has a night mode and a private mode.
- The web browser is lightweight and requires less than 15 MB of space to install.
- YoBrowser does not store everything you have.
- It has a night mode, private mode etc.
So, these are the best UC browser options for Android. I hope this article helped you! Please share this with your friends too. If you know of any other web browser like UC Browser, let us know in the comment box below.